Matthew 10:7-8

"And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give."

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER

I want you to know that as you read this blog that you are being prayed for!  Not only do I pray for you, but the scriptures teach that there is One much greater than I who also intercedes for you.  His name is Jesus and he sits at the right hand of God.  (Romans 8:34)  Pretty awesome when you think about it.  There is nothing more mighty than those Throne Room prayers.

I've been wanting to share a song/video with you that is very near to my heart.  Not only because it is a song that can help bring you to a place of worship and reverence  for the Lord, but it was also written by my son, Andrew.  Actually, Andrew, who is the lead singer on this song,  told me that he and God wrote it together.  Because I'm "dad" I suppose there was some instant bias towards the song, but I do sincerely believe that there is a special anointing over it.  I hope you will enjoy, "Love Like no Other," by The Lesser Ones.   Because this blog is viewed in so many other countries, I will also include the lyrics below the video, so they can be translated.  (Don't forget to pause the music playing  on the mix-pod to the right of the screen.)  Remember, God loves you and so do I.
Be blessed,
Mark S.

You are the captor of my heart
You are the center of my praise
You are the calmer of my storms
And I am Yours the rest of my days
And when I feel my strength deplete
You are my everything

You are creator of my life
You are my shepherd in the night
You are the fortress of my heart
And I will tell the world of your life
And when my soul begins to sing
You are my melody

Oh, oh, oh, You are the holy Father ... Your love is like no other ... I live to shout Your praise
Oh, oh, oh, Your name be lifted higher ... You are our hearts desire ... We long to seek your face

You took the wrath of God for all
When You were nailed upon the cross
You ransomed all our sins away
When all the world seemed to be lost
And when I feel I've reached defeat
You are my victory

Oh, oh, oh, You are the holy Father ... Your love is like no other ... I live to shout Your praise
Oh, oh, oh, Your name be lifted higher ... You are our hearts desire ... We long to seek your face

Your children will be strong
You're calling us to love
And to show Your grace
Into the world we'll go
We'll offer up our lives
And give You all our praise


No comments:

Post a Comment