Matthew 10:7-8

"And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give."

Friday, June 25, 2010

Heaven Invading Earth

As I get ready to go to sleep tonight in Wilmington, North Carolina, I have been reminded over and over today that our country is in good hands. Yes I did say it and no I don't care if you think I'm crazy. Our country is in good hands. Talk about the bad stuff all you want, but as for me and my house we will speak blessings over our nation, because God is pressing in and the Holy Spirit is coming and bringing power from Heaven. There is nobody anywhere that can convince me that the Father has removed His hands from our land. I see and hear of uprisings of righteousness happening in city after city. An awakening is beginning to take place and nobody can stop it. No president, no power, no principality and no government. Friend, if you are a follower of Jesus, get on and hold on tight.

Tonight I am watching a conference taking place in Colorado Springs where hundreds, if not thousands, of a younger generation are crying out in passion to God. I've seen the workings and miraculous things of God taking place in Madison, Ohio and in Lake and Ashtabula Counties and Cleveland, Ohio. I have heard people talking about how the power and anointing of God is falling in Erie, Pa. and parts of western New York. And I am seeing God this week in Wilmington, NC and am aware of and have heard of prophecies about this city and how people will come here to experience the Lord for healing and restoration. These are places and cities that I am aware of, but there are hundreds of cities all across America where the spirit of the Lord is pouring out in the exact same way, in which I have not heard of................yet! As there are shakings going on in the natural from earthquakes to tornadoes and oil spills, there is an even greater shaking that has begun in the spiritual, in the Kingdom of God. Soon even the enemies of God will not be able to deny it.

There is a new boldness that the Holy Spirit is bringing to His people and as long as someone wants it, they will be able to have it. People are being prayed for in malls, in stadiums, restaurants, stores, bus stations, airports. Even today God had me in a position to be able to go to a woman that passed out and fell in Walmart; to let her know that she was being prayed for as the paramedics were on their way and to pray with her after the paramedics were gone. To speak life and health over her, for a new strength to come over her and for the health and safety of her unborn child living in his mother's womb. God is placing lovers of Jesus in the right place at the right time all over America where more and more people are beginning to cry out in repentance and asking for restoration.

The Bible is being taught again in several states and that number will continue to grow. Believe it or not prayer is even gaining ground and is taking place in some state capitals. It's time to stop bashing our government and instead to start praying for it, and blessing it. Then watch as God begins to raise up political leaders who will seek His face and call upon His name.

Heaven is invading earth and it is invading this nation. The Lord said through the prophet, "The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from it's evil, I WILL RELENT of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it."

As the rumblings in the earth have been felt and come upon us quickly, so the glories of God are coming with speed and with power. The glories of God are here! If you haven't seen them yet, you WILL see them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment